HHN Not Happening

Disneyhead'71

Unless they hold the same event next year then I would expect them to warehouse the merch and bring it out then
If it says "HHN30" store it for next year. If it says HHN30 2020" sell it. It will be a collector's item. The Disney Ebay Pirates will show up in a Uhaul and buy a one day ticket.

JT3000

If it says "HHN30" store it for next year. If it says HHN30 2020" sell it. It will be a collector's item. The Disney Ebay Pirates will show up in a Uhaul and buy a one day ticket.

"Price gouging is a nasty habit, I banish you muggles back to the realm of Brer Rabbit!"

latest

jeanericuser001

If they open the Beetlejuice maze this year, can they keep it for 2021?
Busch gardens does the same thing all the time and I doubt universal would want to get rid of it so quickly considering the investment. Besides with a few proper adjustments they might even be able to improve on it a little. The tribute store had a few prop setups in their last store area that looked very promising for what they could do.

JT3000

... what are they doing? You can't cancel the event and then change your mind. Delivering a Cliffs Notes version of HHN would be the worst possible option. Either do it properly or save it for next year.

Wanderer23432

... what are they doing? You can't cancel the event and then change your mind. Delivering a Cliffs Notes version of HHN would be the worst possible option. Either do it properly or save it for next year.
Not to mention it’s kind of a middle finger to those who already cancelled their trips

JoeCamel

How about if it is just a free lights on walk through with art and design? The houses would take a real beating but it would be very good for the event.

Rob562

The rumors are that they'll open 2-4 of the houses as an upcharge during normal park hours. It's also likely that the houses will get reused next year.

Isn't there a "HHN at Home" online event soon? Likely it'd be announced during that.

-Rob

JoeCamel

The rumors are that they'll open 2-4 of the houses as an upcharge during normal park hours. It's also likely that the houses will get reused next year.

Isn't there a "HHN at Home" online event soon? Likely it'd be announced during that.

-Rob
It was last night...

JT3000

I'm assuming the houses will open sans actors and MAYBE only on the weekend.

I can't think of anything more pointless than paying to go through an empty haunted house. And yet having actors defeats the entire purpose of canceling the event in the first place. :facepalm: They must be really desperate for money. They shouldn't be, considering who owns them.

JoeCamel

I can't think of anything more pointless than paying to go through an empty haunted house. And yet having actors defeats the entire purpose of canceling the event in the first place. :facepalm: They must be really desperate for money. They shouldn't be, considering who owns them.
It will be included in admission if it happens

Markiewong

Halloween events are happening in the Netherlands. But haunted houses are either with 1 person going alone, or per household/group with social distance between them. The biggest event ended up calling itself the "VIP (very important prey)" edition due to a lower capacity. Make it a selling point ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom