HHN Not Happening

It’s happening , they have been doing construction on the houses that will be apart of this year . Just last week they were working on the production on the media including the icons of this 30th anniversary including having all these speculation maps on what to except .

lebeau

It’s happening , they have been doing construction on the houses that will be apart of this year . Just last week they were working on the production on the media including the icons of this 30th anniversary including having all these speculation maps on what to except .

Remember when everyone thought we were going to have a full Mardi Gras? Plans change. Sometimes with little to no warning.

What we know is that Universal plans to hold HHN. Whether or not they actually will is anybody's guess. I'm not making a prediction one way or another.

Remember when everyone thought we were going to have a full Mardi Gras? Plans change. Sometimes with little to no warning.

What we know is that Universal plans to hold HHN. Whether or not they actually will is anybody's guess. I'm not making a prediction one way or another.
As a matter of fact I do. It’s a shame too since they really hyped this years Mardi Gras.

ToTBellHop

I suspect it will depend on the situation in Florida by then. If cases keep climbing for the next two months, I don’t see how they have HHN. Let’s hope, for many (far more important than haunted houses) reasons, that cases fall by then. It starts in 3 months. I live in CT. The situation here 3 months ago was awful. Now it’s much better. So a lot CAN change in 3 months. Will it? No one knows. So it makes sense for them to build the houses in the hope that they can hold the event.

Cobra

I think Florida will do less mazes this year, and stick to Soundstages. But if we still get it, that will be nice.

BubbaisSleep

I'm not saying it will or it won't. Anyone who tries to tell you definitively one way or the other is kidding themselves. The way things are right now, September is a lifetime away.
Exactly. I mean look at Disneyland’s repopening...

Universal can get as ready as they want, it doesn’t guarantee HHN. Let’s hope for the best though over these next few months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom