HHN Hollywood/Orlando

AswaySuller

Original Poster
Has anyone been to both?

I have only been to HHN orlando but I follow HHN Hollywood on twitter....
I tweeted them and was shocked to find out they are run by totally separate teams.

HHN in Orlando was FANTASTIC when I went, does anyone know if the Hollywood counterpart holds up? What they have planned and are talking about on twitter sounds pretty awesome.

JT3000

I haven't been to Hollywood, but I'm honestly not sure how much it would appeal to me. They do too many movie-based houses and repeats. They also take the "adult-oriented" stuff a little too far in Hollywood, to the point that it just seems trashy.

RobertRaine

I have been to both:

HHN Orlando is more well established and quite honestly one of if not the greatest Halloween event out there. Their production quality and volume of houses/scare zones are second to none. The biggest plus here is that most of the mazes and scare zones are based on unique themes and icons!

HHN Hollywood is still establishing itself. But the team out in Hollywood is quickly building a reputation for quality and over the top scares. The biggest plus here is the history of Universal Studios Hollywood, its location and the use of well know movie properties. There is something truly terrifying about having the ________ scarred out of you outside of the actual Psycho house. Or walking in to a living horror movie that you have just seen on the big screen.

To say one is better than the other is a great injustice to the hard work of the creators. It is comparing apples and oranges. And while completely impractical everyone should have the experience of living both nightmares.

Just my $0.02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom