HHN 2024...

yensid67

Original Poster
I have never been to HHN's, but it looks worth the costs. Sell me on HHN's compared to MNSSHP?
And...GO!

JoeCamel

I have never been to HHN's, but it looks worth the costs. Sell me on HHN's compared to MNSSHP?
And...GO!
Night and day, old vs young, alcohol vs dry, loud vs serene
Should I mention Universal pretty much invented the horror genre in film? The sets and makeup are amazing and people compete to be part of the event
One of the best times I ever had

JT3000

And...GO!
I can sell you on HHN (while being realistic about its downsides), but comparing it to MNSSHP would be nonsensical. They have nothing in common other than Halloween. They're two completely different offerings otherwise.

Basically if you want an immersive horror experience with movie set-quality theming, decent scares, and some fun but overpriced food & merch, give HHN a try. But do not under any circumstances go without Express, or you probably won't enjoy yourself all that much. It gets Packed with a capital P.

Last edited:

Rob562

But do not under any circumstances go without Express, or you probably won't enjoy yourself all that much. It gets Packed with a capital P.

Or at the very least, two weeknights with Stay & Scream early entry.

The key is to realize that you'll be most productive the first and last 90 minutes of the night. You just have to be laser focused on powering through a bunch of houses back to back. Everything else in between the start and finish of the night is see the stage show, hang out in the scare zones and hop into a house queue if you happen upon a reasonable wait time.

-Rob

BuddyThomas

Be aware that it is unbelievably crowded. You will need the express pass, and even then, you’ll be waiting on endless lines. I’ve been to the one at Universal Orlando and Universal Hollywood and both are mob scenes. I’ve posted this before but here is a line to one of the houses at Universal Hollywood last September, and this is early entry before most people were let in.

DE9173EF-4573-40BA-8F3E-9C04EC453881.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom