HHN 2021 Speculation Map

PostScott

Original Poster

Some of these houses are confirmed so it's easy to pinpoint what will be there this fall but some of the others are quite interesting.

Any thoughts?

JT3000

My thoughts are I don't need to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the umpteenth time. The rest of the lineup seems... okay. I don't really care about any of the IPs except Beetlejuice. The two houses from last year didn't knock my socks off, but hopefully they're better this time.

Last edited:

maxairmike

Aside from the 3 houses we saw last year (that were really good), I'm also interested in 3 of the others (Puppets, sCarey, and Icons), so I definitely won't complain about that house lineup.

DavidNoble

Looks amazing. Waiting to pull the trigger on a trip in October for them to announce pricing, etc. Trying to go all out for HHN 30

disneygeek90

I really want them to drop the ticket announcements. Hopefully soon. I hope prices for pass levels and tickets are around the same prices as previous years??

DaveN1996

Same here... 2019 was first trip, and really hoping everything falls into place to return this year, but only if express is there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom