HHN 2016

JoeCamel

Original Poster
Pricing will be out in a month or two on single tickets and Rush of Fear. June for RoF

If you are only doing one night you must add express to your ticket or you will be standing in lines all night.

Tony Perkis

My brother and I are planning to make a trip to Orlando to go to HHN for the first time. Aiming for September weekday opportunities. Plan to take advantage of deals through Universal, flights through Southwest. Would it be better to stay at Royal Pacific and above to take advantage of the Express Pass, or will ride crowds be low enough to warrant skipping that and staying at Cabana/Sapphire Falls instead? Any help appreciated.

danpam1024

My brother and I are planning to make a trip to Orlando to go to HHN for the first time. Aiming for September weekday opportunities. Plan to take advantage of deals through Universal, flights through Southwest. Would it be better to stay at Royal Pacific and above to take advantage of the Express Pass, or will ride crowds be low enough to warrant skipping that and staying at Cabana/Sapphire Falls instead? Any help appreciated.
Express Pass for HHN is separate from the EP you get with your hotel stay :)

JoeCamel

Original Poster
I agree, save the money and stay at SF - look for the HHN deal now out and you won't need EP during the day BUT do add it to your HHN ticket unless standing in very long lines is OK with you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom