Hey, what happened to the thread I was reading?

DfromATX

Original Poster
I was in the middle of reading the thread about Disney losing its 'magic' and it suddenly disappeared. Does anyone know what happened? Was it removed? Why?

Chef Mickey

The consensus was essentially that people make their own experience at Disney. Typically a "magic lost" post is an overreaction to a couple minor things, unrelated to Disney magic.

At least that's what I got out of it. :D

JourneysEnd

The consensus was essentially that people make their own experience at Disney. Typically a "magic lost" post is an overreaction to a couple minor things, unrelated to Disney magic.

At least that's what I got out of it. :D
Somebody posted on the Disney FB page that they needed to do something about the long lines at Peter Pan. I wonder just what they expect Disney to do? You can't please everybody.

Chef Mickey

Somebody posted on the Disney FB page that they needed to do something about the long lines at Peter Pan. I wonder just what they expect Disney to do? You can't please everybody.
Yeah, complaining about lines is just futile. It is what it is sometimes.

Any Disney Cast Member would be equipped to handle a guest "acting" like a character. My guess is he got dressed after he entered in the park, because there is no way they would have allowed him in wearing that at the gate.

jloucks

It is actually very easy to fix. Lots of ways to shorten lines. I can think of 4 just offhand. However the issue becomes whether or not the fix is better than the lines.

Goofyernmost

It is actually very easy to fix. Lots of ways to shorten lines. I can think of 4 just offhand. However the issue becomes whether or not the fix is better than the lines.
The most effective line reducer is to close it. They have done that with a number of attractions in the past few years. Works like a charm. No lines at all.

For Pan they could double the speed of the ride vehicles and it would become a real adventure.

Polydweller

For Pan they could double the speed of the ride vehicles and it would become a real adventure.
Well, it would be real short. It's only about 2 min 45 secs now. The real problem is how small the space actually is. I'm not sure how many ride vehicles they can have at one time but it's very few compared to omnimovers like SSE or HM. It will always be slow loading.

Goofyernmost

Well, it would be real short. It's only about 2 min 45 secs now. The real problem is how small the space actually is. I'm not sure how many ride vehicles they can have at one time but it's very few compared to omnimovers like SSE or HM. It will always be slow loading.
That's where the adventure comes in... loading! :jawdrop:

copcarguyp71

Quite honestly the line moved far better before fast pass was brought into the equation. This is one instance were they exacerbated the very problem they were trying to fix with their solution.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom