Hey Fellow Disney Lovers!!

BAChicagoGal

Have you visited the Star Wars stuff at DHS lately? I was there in February, and I have a trip coming up at the end of August. I am looking forward to another hug with Chewbacca, and possibly seeing the new DHS Fireworks. I missed them the last time I was there.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Have you visited the Star Wars stuff at DHS lately? I was there in February, and I have a trip coming up at the end of August. I am looking forward to another hug with Chewbacca, and possibly seeing the new DHS Fireworks. I missed them the last time I was there.

Awesome! So you went when it was Chewie and Darth Vader meet and greets? Yup I was there a little over two weeks ago. All the Star Wars stuff is great. I'm really looking forward to the new night time spectacular. Here are a few random pics I took.

Captain Phasma-DHS.jpg Kylo Ren-DHS.jpg Stormtroopers-DHS.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Great photos. I was there before Kylo Ren was offered for the Meet & Greet. I am looking forward to going back, and taking advantage of both the regular meet & greet, and the Disney one. I especially look forward to the night time Star Wars entertainment. It's also been a whole long time since I viewed Fantasmic.

I see that you are an AP. How are the lines now for TSMM. I figure we still need to make fast passes. I will be part of a party of 7, so I am odd man out again. Why doesn't TSMM have single rider?

21stamps

Hi! Your photos have me so excited for our upcoming trip! I have a 6 year old Star Wars fanatic..I know that a lot of people complain about "everything that is closed at HS", but I'm thrilled with the new SW stuff! Can't wait!

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Great photos. I was there before Kylo Ren was offered for the Meet & Greet. I am looking forward to going back, and taking advantage of both the regular meet & greet, and the Disney one. I especially look forward to the night time Star Wars entertainment. It's also been a whole long time since I viewed Fantasmic.

I see that you are an AP. How are the lines now for TSMM. I figure we still need to make fast passes. I will be part of a party of 7, so I am odd man out again. Why doesn't TSMM have single rider?

You'll have a great time for sure, but I know you know that already lol. The lines for MM have been alleviated ever since the 3rd track opened. Now instead of a 100 minute wait it's down to a 55 minute wait on average. As always Fast Pass is the way to go. That's a great question as to why there is no single riders line. There def should be.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Hi! Your photos have me so excited for our upcoming trip! I have a 6 year old Star Wars fanatic..I know that a lot of people complain about "everything that is closed at HS", but I'm thrilled with the new SW stuff! Can't wait!

That's awesome! The SW offerings are great. I know you'll enjoy it. You know, quite frankly there is still so much to do that you don't even notice that half the park is closed. The Streets of America were great but after walking through it that's it. The new meet and greets for Mickey, Minnie, and Olaf are great as well.

BAChicagoGal

You'll have a great time for sure, but I know you know that already lol. The lines for MM have been alleviated ever since the 3rd track opened. Now instead of a 100 minute wait it's down to a 55 minute wait on average. As always Fast Pass is the way to go. That's a great question as to why there is no single riders line. There def should be.

Most of the time I have no competition on TSMM. I would not mind playing against a stranger. Makes the ride more fun, when you are trying to score better than someone. When I rode the dwarf coaster, after it first came out, I sat next to someone I did not know. That ride was a whole lot of fun, and I am looking forward to it again. Like I said, I am in a party of 7 on my next trip, so I will be odd man out a lot of the time. Although, I am thinking of opting out of some of the groups fast passes, and doing some different ones for myself.

bsiev1977

The Star Wars stuff is fantastic. I'm 38, and I'll admit to getting a tiny bit emotional when I met Chewbacca

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Most of the time I have no competition on TSMM. I would not mind playing against a stranger. Makes the ride more fun, when you are trying to score better than someone. When I rode the dwarf coaster, after it first came out, I sat next to someone I did not know. That ride was a whole lot of fun, and I am looking forward to it again. Like I said, I am in a party of 7 on my next trip, so I will be odd man out a lot of the time. Although, I am thinking of opting out of some of the groups fast passes, and doing some different ones for myself.
Some of the most fun I've had at Disney in the past is when I'd venture off on my own especially at Epcot. Got to see and experience so much more

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom