Hershey kisses

Tigggrl

I bought the candy cane and chocolate Marshmallow ones and I LOVE them! I am also a fan of the dark chocolate ones. I havent tried the cherry yet.....mMMMMM!

songbird

Original Poster
the hot cocoa onwes are awesome.

speaking of which..I was sad that they discontinued their "good night" hot chocolate mix.

I'll be heading over to the Hershey Store in Times Square now...

maggiegrace1

SOo...Scooter...Where exactly did you get the cheesecake ones?
My darling Dopey went to a few stores in your area and can not find them..Let me know please..:)

Thanks!

tink68

I became addicted to the candy cane kisses last year and could not wait for them to come back this Christmas. Yum! :slurp:
Sheri

dopey

SOo...Scooter...Where exactly did you get the cheesecake ones?
My darling Dopey went to a few stores in your area and can not find them..Let me know please..:)

Thanks!

Sweetheart, I contacted Hershey through their website to find out where those cheesecake Kisses can be found. After I sent the message, they provided a toll-free number for customer service.

It's 1-800-468-1714, and you can call weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST. If you call them tomorrow and find out where the cheesecake Kisses are available, I'll pick some up for you on the way home from work.

In the meantime, these will have to do: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

maggiegrace1

Oh SCOOTER!
Where did you get the cheesecake ones?
They are on amazon for like 16 dollar a bag..CRAZY!

I just git the Hot Chocolate ones and YUMMY!
:)

maggiegrace1

Sweetheart, I contacted Hershey through their website to find out where those cheesecake Kisses can be found. After I sent the message, they provided a toll-free number for customer service.

It's 1-800-468-1714, and you can call weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST. If you call them tomorrow and find out where the cheesecake Kisses are available, I'll pick some up for you on the way home from work.

In the meantime, these will have to do: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thanks..:):kiss:
I called and I left a message..:lookaroun

We shall see..:D

Tigggrl

My local grocery store had the cherry and Hot Cocoa ones 50% off....YUM! Thanks for the suggestion for the cherry.....I have to hide them....LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom