Here's a very specific question.

mightynine

Original Poster
I'm going to visit a friend of mine, who has a hair up his you know what to drive to Epcot. So the questions are:

1. How bad are crowds around the weekend of April 10th? This would right after Easter and Spring Break, so I'm thinking it wouldn't be too bad for a Saturday.

2. If you had to choose between parking at Epcot or the TTC and take the Monorail, which would you choose?

This isn't my normal WDW setup, so I'm reaching out to you. Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Spring Break lasts through most of March and April. So expect crowds.

Parking at TTC is only an advantage if you need to ride the monorail, otherwise easier to park at EPCOT.

hpyhnt 1000

I'm going to visit a friend of mine, who has a hair up his you know what to drive to Epcot. So the questions are:

1. How bad are crowds around the weekend of April 10th? This would right after Easter and Spring Break, so I'm thinking it wouldn't be too bad for a Saturday.

2. If you had to choose between parking at Epcot or the TTC and take the Monorail, which would you choose?

This isn't my normal WDW setup, so I'm reaching out to you. Thanks!

I can't really answer Question 1, but I can provide and answer for 2.

Unless you plan on leaving from the Magic Kingdom or one of the MK resorts, park at Epcot. Why park at the TTC and have to worry about taking the monorail to get to your car at park closing when you could just walk to it at the Epcot lot? Remember, you can always decide to ride the monorail just for the heck of it. Otherwise, save the trouble and park at Epcot.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Epcot, because of its size, may do a better job of dispersing the crowds, but they're still going to be bad. Especially if they have EMH that morning....

And yes, always park there; it'll just be easier for you. Are either you or your friend AAA members? Maybe you could obtain one of their "Diamond Parking" slips which would allow you to park closer to the gates....

mightynine

Original Poster
Guys, thanks for the info. Like I said, this isn't my usual time to visit, or my MO (driving in, doing one day, leaving). Appreciate it!

DizneyPryncess

Touringplans has the crowds for that weekend listed as 9/10, so I would expect it to be pretty crowded. Good news is that it also has Epcot listed as the best park to visit on Friday or Saturday, so you may find it to be manageable.

Yensid40

Touringplans has the crowds for that weekend listed as 9/10, so I would expect it to be pretty crowded. Good news is that it also has Epcot listed as the best park to visit on Friday or Saturday, so you may find it to be manageable.

Yowzah! I wonder if there will be any phase closes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom