Here's a switch...

miles1

Original Poster
Disney dining just called us to make ADR's for the week of 8/21. The rep said that the restaurants are nearly all booked up due to the free dining plan, and they want to make sure everyone has at least some ADRs. Thankfully, we made all of our ADR's months ago. You have to wonder what the park attendance will be like!

natalia1681

Wow, that is some excellent customer service! You've gotta love Disney...and pity anybody who didn't plan out their ADRs months and months ago:lol:

Shaman

I take it we can expect a lot bigger crowds this year than last?

(Word of mouth has its drawbacks... :lol: )

That has been the trend for a while...lately there haven't really been the kind of "quiet times" there were in the past...with this new promotion I'll bet things are going to be even better business-wise...which equals lots of people...

Maybe we'll see some permanent restaurants open up in the parks as a result of people getting hooked on the Dining plan.

dandaman

That has been the trend for a while...lately there haven't really been the kind of "quiet times" there were in the past...with this new promotion I'll bet things are going to be even better business-wise...which equals lots of people...

Maybe we'll see some permanent restaurants open up in the parks as a result of people getting hooked on the Dining plan.

Well, last year I went during the Free Dining Plan promo, and there were little to no line-ups. I'm just thinking that it's gonna be a lot more crowded, due to the news of the promotion being passed thoruhgout the year...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom