Here, *You* Design the Rides

fgmnt

Friend of a friend recently left a job at WDI to move into designing for some random boutique store I had never heard of and can't remember now. She was making less than me, a staff auditor at a very small CPA firm in a mid-sized city. Not, you know, a highly stressful industry job in a specialty division at one of the largest corporations in the world.

It will be very interesting to see what becomes of WDI over the next decade... more like how looking at a decaying corpse of a moose defrosting after a long winter in a Minnesota lake is interesting... but interesting nonetheless!

JoeCamel

Friend of a friend recently left a job at WDI to move into designing for some random boutique store I had never heard of and can't remember now. She was making less than me, a staff auditor at a very small CPA firm in a mid-sized city. Not, you know, a highly stressful industry job in a specialty division at one of the largest corporations in the world.

It will be very interesting to see what becomes of WDI over the next decade... more like how looking at a decaying corpse of a moose defrosting after a long winter in a Minnesota lake is interesting... but interesting nonetheless!
At least there the wolves provide some entertainment, this is more like a corpse field at the FBI training range, nothing but decay there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom