Trip Report Here we go again!

Hi Hi!

My mom (Karen), myself (Holly) and my Daughter (Felicity, who turned 1 last week) will be on our way to WDW in a little over a week.
Read about our last trip in May here.

We are going Aug 24 - 27 (just a couple days shy of when GE is opening) I am curious to see how the parks will be that weekend before it opens. I will let you all know ;)

We are doing a heavier Magic Kingdom trip since we will be staying at the CR. Which i am really really pumped to stay there! This will be the first time we are staying there! I need to start figuring out my outfits (that's a big part of my trip).

Us 3 girls are doing WDW and then we drive to Captiva Island to meet up with my husband and my dad for a lil R&R.

Anyhoo! I hope i hope you follow along!

Minnesota disney fan

Me too:)
You are so lucky to be staying at the Contemporary! I've always wanted to stay there, but just can't pull the trigger on it at this time. Tell us all about it? Have you stayed on Captiva before? We stayed on Sanibel Island before and visited Captiva. I can't think of the popular restaurant right now......……..but could it be "the Bubble Room"? It was really quaint and different.
Can't wait for your trip report!

mariedarling

Original Poster
Me too:)
You are so lucky to be staying at the Contemporary! I've always wanted to stay there, but just can't pull the trigger on it at this time. Tell us all about it? Have you stayed on Captiva before? We stayed on Sanibel Island before and visited Captiva. I can't think of the popular restaurant right now......……..but could it be "the Bubble Room"? It was really quaint and different.
Can't wait for your trip report!

I am very excited to experience the Contemporary! My mom said "I always looked at the Contemporary resort and thought i've never stay there!" that was like when my family used to go when we were little (in the 80s early 90s)! So we both are very excited!

Yes! We started out on Sanibel Island and over the years (i think we've been going to Sanibel/Captiva for over 10 years now) and we slowly made our way to staying on Captiva at the South Seas Resort. It's at the end of the island (past the Bubble Room). It's funny my mom isn't a fan of the Bubble Room. haha but we liked it as kids but yes different! There's also the Mad Hatter restaurant on captiva which is amazing! I am so excited for my daughter to experience Captiva. She loves the beach and water!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom