Pre-Trip Here we go again..

Well folks..we are booked again.. on a whim Friday we decided to use a windfall to head back to Disney.. orginally planned for Sept 2015 but odds were we would have to cancel that because 1 if not 2 of my kids will likely be in SCHOOL for the first time ever. So I called, switched our reservations to Jan 19-27 ASSports..with the Stay play and dine upgraded dining..all dining ressies have been made , flights booked ( $96 each way baby) and the kids have NO idea!! They will be shocked because we cancelled the Sept 2014 trip and they knew we would be cancelling the Sept 2015 one. This is going to be their main Christmas gift!!!

SweetEvangeline

We did almost the identical thing as you. We cancelled our September 2015 trip and booked a January 2015 on Play Stay and Dine with cheap Southwest flights. We will miss you by 4 days. Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear about your kids' reactions when they find out!

Alison1975

Original Poster
We did almost the identical thing as you. We cancelled our September 2015 trip and booked a January 2015 on Play Stay and Dine with cheap Southwest flights. We will miss you by 4 days. Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear about your kids' reactions when they find out!

It totally wasnt in "the plan"..the plan was to move Sept 2015 to July 2016..but then w windfall that allowed us to pay it all off happened...whoot!!

coachwnh

Well folks..we are booked again.. on a whim Friday we decided to use a windfall to head back to Disney.. orginally planned for Sept 2015 but odds were we would have to cancel that because 1 if not 2 of my kids will likely be in SCHOOL for the first time ever. So I called, switched our reservations to Jan 19-27 ASSports..with the Stay play and dine upgraded dining..all dining ressies have been made , flights booked ( $96 each way baby) and the kids have NO idea!! They will be shocked because we cancelled the Sept 2014 trip and they knew we would be cancelling the Sept 2015 one. This is going to be their main Christmas gift!!!
Great news! Love the surprise trips. Have fun.

Jae99

Sounds like it will be one exciting Christmas morning for your kids. Nothing like some unexpected good things to happen to suddenly change things for the better.

Alison1975

Original Poster
Okay I just went online and submitted our DME info on the site.. of course I have 2 rooms and put Jadziah on both so I had to resubmit..lol..but hopefully it all works out..lol

PolynesianPrincess

One cool reveal I saw online was to take a large box and put helium balloons in it and attach a sign to one of the balloons that says "we're going to Disney!!" then wrap the box. When the kids opended it, the balloons and the sign floated up and they read it and got SUPER excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom