Pre-Trip Here, in this hostile world, my story begins....

***Judy Dench or Jeremy Irons voice over optional

It takes (what feels like), 15,000 years to come up with my next bright idea: planning a trip for my wife and her mom so my wife would catch the Disney vacation bug and want to buy an AP! There was only one small problem, when they visit, I will have to stay behind.

Now, lets move ahead to the present in Atlanta, Georgia, because something is about to happen that will change the course of my future. I was digitally pounding reeds flat (typing on my computer) to create better record keeping plans for their February travels, finances, and unfortunately my own calendar plans which did not include me being at WDW. But it also brought with it the dawn of a great WDW trip in April!

At this point, my wife and MIL had taken over the trip I planned and I would have to stay home, which most of you already understand why. But my wife, who is as clever as a Phoenician came up with a solution! To create and plan a simple, relaxing trip in April to WDW for just us. Remember how easy it was to breeze through my last trip report full of beer pictures and swollen puffy eyes? Thank my wife- she invented this upcoming trip that will allow you to experience a brand new one!

Ok, ok, enough SE dialogue, lol. Lets get to it! As some of you have read in my other PTR, my wife and her mom are visiting in Feb which was a trip that took several changes and lots of waiting for an all clear from the Doctor. Giving away a Disney trip is not an easy thing to do, but they definitely need it and I will get "good husband" credit points for being so generous, hahaha! I was planning on cashing in my credit points to convince my wife to let me buy a 4 wheeler, but as she was planning their trip she asked if it would be ok if she got an AP. My response; Dilly Dilly!!! She was happy and she immediately asked if we could plan a trip in the Spring since it has been appx two yeas since we visited together. Another Dilly Dilly was in order. I was back to digitally pounding reeds flat on my computer and soon after I had trip booked!!

Who: My wife and I

ck.jpg

Where: 5 nights at BWV studio room.

The Boardwalk Resorts are are favorites (with AKL a close second). We spend a majority of our time in WS but I have a feeling that we will be in AK a lot this trip to try all the new food and booze offerings. She will get to experience it with her mom soon and that will help with planning our trip once she is more familiar.

You can also find us at Tune In Lounge early in the morning enjoying adult beverages

20151017_110729.jpg

Another favorite of ours is Crews Cup Lounge. Here is my wife reminding me that I am #1

20151018_182243.jpg

So much love!!! lol.

We have no yet started to plan any ADR's but are it looks like we have rain moving int Atlanta today which is dashing our plans of hitting the Atlanta Beer Fest taking place today. So the new plan is to find a good selection of craft brew, crank up Youtube and the MDE app make some plans this evening!

Updates coming soon. Thanks for following along everyone!

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
We left this morning. Back home now. Sorry to end it so abruptly, but I get sad when I read someones live trip report is ending and I didnt wanna drag anyone through our sad last day, which was chalk full of booze, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom