Help.

Raineman

Disney probably wouldn't even ban you if you were the one taking the pictures.

IMO, they have gotten incredibly lazy about policing unauthorized access.
Yeah, especially if their name is Matt Sonswa-trespassed twice, and still recently posted videos of him crawling around BTMRR and the Indian village at night. I wish Disney would just get the idiot arrested and get it over with.

Berret

In the Parks
No
Well now that you've posted them, expect a knock on the door from the Disney police any time now.

I'm waiting..

But seriously, if you didn't take them, you should have nothing to worry about.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I đź‘Ť you?
Premium Member
lamp.jpeg

Bacon

I mean I hope he enjoys his trip but yeah no. With the way security is now. You are fine Have a Nice Vacation. :)

Tick Tock

Well, fiddlesticks. I just glanced at all of the pictures on the top of this page, and now I'm hearing banging coming from my front door. My front yard security cam currently shows this happening:
st1192019.jpg

Now there's footsteps in the hall storming this way. I'm not going to sweat it though, becau

Kamikaze

Well, fiddlesticks. I just glanced at all of the pictures on the top of this page, and now I'm hearing banging coming from my front door. My front yard security cam currently shows this happening:
View attachment 341916

Now there's footsteps in the hall storming this way. I'm not going to sweat it though, becau

Your front door is in the middle of your yard facing your house? Thats a very interesting idea. Marie Kondo inspired?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Now that you've posted them and we've all seen them. Now we are all banned. Thanks for that.

I'm gonna have to go buy one of these now:

1547904548151.png

And hope they don't recognize me.......

Do the buses have cams on the inside?

Nope. Even if they did, it's not like they'd ever check them unless there was something else going on on the bus at the same time like a fist fight or something, and they would only be paying attention to you if you were involved in it. But they seriously don't have cameras on the bus.

They have no real way of knowing that you saw them on Twitter, and even if they did (seriously, they don't) they wouldn't care. In this situation, you're a nobody, at this point if it's been posted somewhere, it's considered public information and you can't get in trouble. You can't even get in trouble for sharing them. Only if you are the one who went backstage without permission and took the pictures, and only if you're caught.

Edit: for full transparency, I am neither a lawyer for TWDO, or anyone else, and am basing this off of my fairly basic knowledge on laws and fairly minimal knowledge of how TWDO operates (this isn't the first time someone's gone backstage without permission and posting the stuff that they record to a public account).

A second note: while I am in no way involved with Twitter, I am in the industry, and a company like Twitter could probably find out pretty easily if it was in your feed, but they'd have no reason to since TWDO could technically ask for that kind of information, but Twitter would have no reason to oblige, Twitter likely wouldn't provide it because then they would have the possibility of a s**t storm on their hands if the public found out they were doing this type of practice and TWDO wouldn't be able to do anything with this information since you did not go seeking it out, and even if you did seek it out they can't really prove anything with it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom