Help!!!

duck_daddy

My family and I are planning a trip in April of 07! First off, when can I expect a the 2007 packages to come out? I called yesterday and I am going to book a room only ASAP! Secondly, what are the crowds like this time of year? Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

duck:cool:

KaliSplash

Don't know when packages will be available. JPVonDrake can help you there when he sees this thread. Or you could call Pam or Marie at Kingdom Konsultants. They do extraordinarily good work. Kingdom Konsultants is an official sponsor of this site. Otherwise, just look for Kingdom Konsultants or WannabeBelle here.

As for crowds in April, that's not so good. Not sure when Easter is next year, but if your trip is anywhere close to Easter it could be pretty bad.
Disney rates now are structured such that from late February to late April is the most expensive time to visit, except for the week betwen Christmas and New Year's. What you're looking at is a spring break crowd, whether from northern colleges that tend to have later breaks, to most public schools, that aim for the week before or after Easter. (Many southern colleges tend to aim for early march for spring break)

Upvote 0

swimmom

Packages should be availabe late June or early July. JP plans on posting when they are available. We are going in March 2007 and I got nervous about not getting the rooms we wanted, so I also made the room only reservations and we will change it to the package when they are available.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Easter is Sunday, April 8th in 2007, so you can expect bigger crowds the week immediately before that, and the week immediately after that. The spring break for many schools up here in northern New York is April 9 - 13th. Hope this helps! :wave:

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

We have always gone the last few days of April through the 1st few days of May. We LOVE it that time of year. The water parks are open and going strong, not too hot, not too crowded, it's perfect for us. Our '07 trip is planned for April 27th - May 6th. We've already reserved our room, did that back in Dec. Now we're also waiting for the package price release. I sure hope that they are going to be pretty close to the same offerings as this year.

Upvote 0

Caseyis8

Hey, Hagansmommy. My family and I are planning on going to WDW that same time. :) We always go the last week of April into the first week of May. The parks are usually pretty deserted. I mean, the main attractions get lines but nothing like during the summer. I think that during our last visit in 2003 we only used fast pass once or twice and that was only because we wanted to ride something else first. Anyways, maybe we will bump into each other down there. I believe that we are planning on staying at POR, but I am not positive yet. Anyways, have a great day. :wave:

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

If you aren't restricted by "must travel easter weekend" 1st week of may / last of april are AWESOME. No more spring breaks -- colleges aren't even out of school yet. It's one of the top 3-4 weeks to go. Weather is great too. Not to many storms, and no need for sweaters.

Upvote 0

duck_daddy

Original Poster
Thanks for the help!

We are kind of restricted to that time but the lady I spoke with at Disney said the crowds are not too bad! We went to the World Christams of '03, how badvcompared to Christmas are the crowds in late April? Ill be keepeing an eye out for the package info:lookaroun ! I really appreciate all of the help you guys give! I now know so much about the World that my trip will be incredibly easy, or incredibly confusing:lol: !
Duck

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom