help with where to stay!!!

jeremy_angie

ok heres my question: i have stayed at disney everytime march 04 all star music, aug 04 cor. springs resort, march 05 all star music , oct 05 all star music. may question is i want to stay at the value resorts as i see no point in spending extra money for a bed (just me and my wife going) but what if any ups or downs is there to pop than music or is there any at all? just trying to switch it up a bit. thanks jeremy

CMALOVESDISNEY

You could try the all star movies, which is very cool!
I stayed there twice, once with just my husband and another time with my husband and son.

Similar to Music but its of course Disney movie themed instead of music..LOL

The Pop Century, looks awesome, but I have never stayed there

Hope this helps alittle :)

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

I enjoyed our stay at Pop Century and would probably stay there again if it's just me and my wife. It's easier to get a king size bed and the rooms seem a little bigger and nicer. Overall, I liked the resort better than any of the All Stars.

We stayed last year at AS Music since we had our DD for her first trip. She enjoyed it, but I think she would have liked Pop just as much.

Upvote 0

coltow

I enjoyed Pop way more than Music. The rooms were about the same size, but I really liked the atmosphere. I also thought that the All Star resorts seem much busier. Plus I think Pop is located closer to everything excpet AK and Blizzard Beach.

Upvote 0

eroyee

where to stay

:wave: Pop Century is the one!! we stayed there in Feb. and its amazing. rooms are larger, bus service better, lots of things to look at all around. we loved it. You gotta stay there at least once. Best of all, the magical disney experience was there.:lol:

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I've stayed at Pop a few times and like it very much, especially because they don't tend to put groups in there. Also, on the DME from the airport, Pop is the first stop!!

Upvote 0

aeillill

I've stayed in the ASMusic and the Pop and overall I'd recommend staying at Pop, the bussing seems much better in my opinion then it ever was at the Music and like someone else mentioned if you're taking the ME you are the first stop fromt he airport so you don't waste any extra time on the bus and you can check in and get to the parks faster, lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom