help with ressie times.

segrettos

Original Poster
hi, we are going to disney dec. 19th-26th. i am trying to find a good time for making my dinner ressies. we are a family of 5, 2a, 3kids.i am not to sure about what time of day i should make my ressies, i don't want to miss any good parades or firewoks. i know i don't have much time left, so any help would be just great. thanks!

BRER STITCH

Have the family look through the restaurant menus and reviews on this site or the Disney website and let them, all be involved in choosing where to eat.

Then, try to make dinner reservations early (4PM or so) for better chance of getting in where you want.

You are sure to not miss any parades or fireworks that way and there should be more openings at an earlier hour!

Sometimes we'll eat our big meal at 3PM after having a big breakfast early in the morning, and then maybe just a light snack for lunch. We usually have the whole place to ourselves! This wont happen at Christmas time, but it will be less crowded at that hour for sure!

Then later, just before the fireworks start, you can grab some ice cream, popcorn, or other treat to snack on during the show!

HAVE FUN!

:wave:

coltow

We usually shoot for 5pm. We'll eat a good breakast, quick lunch and by 5pm we are READY to eat. Another thing is to try a late lunch, 3pm. That works good when it's hot to take a break at that time and get refreshed. That's also good if you're not on the meal plan because it'll save some money, eating lunch instead of dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom