help with planning a cruise

hellokitty1

never having been on a cruise should i do a 3, 4 or 7 day
cruise?
and what type of room is best.
i was thinking of a room with a balcony.
is it worth the extra money?:)

mickeyfanatics

I have been on the 3 day Wonder Cruise and it was Wonderful. We are going again in Feb. I live 45 Min from WDW, and being a DVC member, the land and sea package is not a good value, however, I met some people from up north who loved it. I am looking forward to taking the 7 day cruise and I hear it is the best. If you can afford it, I say take the 7 day cruise. If you cannot, take the 4 day with 3 days at WDW. You will need the extra time on the ship. There is way more to do than time to do it in.

Upvote 0

cruiseman

If you have never taken a cruise before definately get a balcony. The 5th deck ones are cheapest. Also bring some motion sickness pills just incase

Upvote 0

mousefan17

I have done the 4 day cruise and the 7 day cruise. what evrer you do, dont do the 3 day

ITS JUST A TEASE! its terrible, you finally get on, get yourself comfortable, and the vacation os over!

Our first cruise was the 4 day, adn our 2nd (ever) cruise was the 7 day.

if you want to inlcude disney, (meaning the parks) do the 4 day, otherwise, you'll LOVE the 7 day!

hope that helps!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I was debating to go on the 3 day cruise leaving sept. 12th. But that owuld mean i would only have 1 full day in Disney since I would be leaving tuesday to go home. So I opted out. I am thinking about the 7 day next year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom