Help with Magical Express Reservations

BrerWayne

Is there a way to book Magical Express online? All I can find is a phone number to call and when I call I am on hold for eternity. Would appreciate any links that I am overlooking. Thanks.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
There is an online form that I'm sure someone will post but I always call.
Just hit 0 through all the prompts and you'll be talking to someone in no time.
Then just tell them you'd like to book Magical Express.

Upvote 0

BrerWayne

Original Poster
There is an online form that I'm sure someone will post but I always call.
Just hit 0 through all the prompts and you'll be talking to someone in no time.
Then just tell them you'd like to book Magical Express.
Thank you, and thank you for the response in the other thread. I havent been to the World since 2017 and I honestly can not remember how I did some of these things.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No

Or you can call direct on 866-599-0951 (hopefully that’s still current, I bookmarked it from this time last year).

See I tried to call directly last time (2019) but it says if you don't already have a DME reservation then you have to call Disney or your TA to set it up and you can call directly if you need to change something after.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
See I tried to call directly last time (2019) but it says if you don't already have a DME reservation then you have to call Disney or your TA to set it up and you can call directly if you need to change something after.
They definitely do book people on the direct number. Maybe you got someone inexperienced. But the form is fine and less hassle.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
They definitely do book people on the direct number. Maybe you got someone inexperienced. But the form is fine and less hassle.

I never actually talked to someone because the first thing that the recording says is if you are calling to book it contact your booking agent. If you already have it set up and are updating flight info then have your info ready.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
If you already have a vacation booked you should be able to go to Change Reservation and towards the bottom it shouldn’t show ground transportation and you can add DME. I just walked a friend through this last week and it is less than 30 days to the trip.

Upvote 0

cmb5002

Right now I'd recommend calling. I used the online system ~ 2months in advance of our March trip. Received a confirmation email they received the request and were experiencing delays. Didn't actually get the email that the ride was booked until the second day of our trip!

Fortunately I called before leaving and got a separate confirmation. But they have been running way behind.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom