Help with Epcot planning

quix

There are two places I need to be in Epcot, Norway and Future World and I'm trying to schedule it without creating too much running around. So I'm hoping you guys can help!

I have the Princess Storybook Breakfast @ Akershus at 10:50 AM.
I've got a FP+ for Frozen Ever After at 1:25

We also want to do the Meet Anna & Elsa at Royal Summerhus and the Turtle Talk with Crush (currently FP+ @ 12:05 but easy enough to move). The only other thing even our list for Epcot is The Seas with Nemo & Friends, but it's the lowest priority.

Anna & Elsa aren't FP+ so I'm thinking we need to run straight there at rope drop so we're not there forever, but that means we've got a gap between seeing them in the AM and our 10:50 reservations. We COULD head to see Nemo, but then we'd have to head all the way back to Norway for the reservations after. Then after the breakfast, we've got another gap between that and FEA. Again, we could head to Turtle Talk like I've got on the current itinerary, but then more running back and forth.

Any suggestions on how to clean this up?

nickys

Premium Member
If I were you, I would go to Norway at rope drop. Do the meet and greet and then FEA; I don’t think the line will be all that bad at that point. If you manage to ride FEA then, you can modify that FP to something else, like the other meet and greet perhaps, for after breakfast.

You’ll still have a bit of time to kill, so if you can modify the ADR to a little earlier it might be better.

Then you do Turtle Talk, Nemo, possibly the other meet and greet etc together later on.

Upvote 0

KBLovedDisney

IMHO, I would probably move Turtle Talk to a later time since a lot of your morning/slightly start of the afternoon time slots are mostly going to be in World Showcase.

And then maybe do something like this:

Since you are wanting to Rope Drop Epcot for the meet and greet with Anna & Elsa, I would head to World Showcase first.

Then, say the wait isn't terrible, you go to Mexico afterwards. Ride the Gran Fiesta Tour and explore the shops.

Now, if it is getting near your breakfast reservation, head back to Norway.

If not, got to China and explore a little.

After breakfast (around an hour or so of eating so let's say it is about 11:50 ish), go to the American Adventure and catch a nice sit down show.

Aftwerwards, if you still got some time, explore some of Italy and Germany.

Then, go back to Norway for your FP of FEA.

After that, finish out the mid after noon at the rest of World Showcase, then head to Future World for the rest of the day.

Upvote 0

quix

Original Poster
@nickys Thank you, that was my thought as well, but I needed to have it confirmed that really was a decent idea.

@KBLovesDisney This makes a lot of sense except for one small detail I excluded. We're actually trying to make an abridged day of Epcot because we're headed to the Not-So-Scary Halloween party in the evening and we want to give the LO a break to get some rest in between the two.

Upvote 0

KBLovedDisney

@nickys Thank you, that was my thought as well, but I needed to have it confirmed that really was a decent idea.

@KBLovesDisney This makes a lot of sense except for one small detail I excluded. We're actually trying to make an abridged day of Epcot because we're headed to the Not-So-Scary Halloween party in the evening and we want to give the LO a break to get some rest in between the two.
Ah, then I would definitely see if you could move up some times for M&Gs and for your ADR like @nickys stated

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
IMHO, I would probably move Turtle Talk to a later time since a lot of your morning/slightly start of the afternoon time slots are mostly going to be in World Showcase.

And then maybe do something like this:

Since you are wanting to Rope Drop Epcot for the meet and greet with Anna & Elsa, I would head to World Showcase first.

Then, say the wait isn't terrible, you go to Mexico afterwards. Ride the Gran Fiesta Tour and explore the shops.

Now, if it is getting near your breakfast reservation, head back to Norway.

If not, got to China and explore a little.

After breakfast (around an hour or so of eating so let's say it is about 11:50 ish), go to the American Adventure and catch a nice sit down show.

Aftwerwards, if you still got some time, explore some of Italy and Germany.

Then, go back to Norway for your FP of FEA.

After that, finish out the mid after noon at the rest of World Showcase, then head to Future World for the rest of the day.

I wasn’t sure if Mexico would be open at rope drop, or I was going to suggest the 3 caballeros ride and some browsing before breakfast.

But I like the plan, albeit I’ve read the reply about an abridged day!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom