Help with Birthday meals

C.M.O

Original Poster
my daughter will be celebrating her 6th birthday at Disney and I booked Chef Mickeys for dinner but now i am wondering if I should book another TS for breakfast or just have the one special dinner? What would you do? What have you done?

Thanks

coltow

We just did DS 5th bday in December. On his bday we booked Whispering Canyon for breakfast and Chef Mickey's for dinner. He wore his bday pin every day and every place we ate at including the 2 for his actual bday gave him a little dessert, even at breakfast at Kona. We loved Chef Mickey's though and were so happy that was where we picked to celebrate. The characters made it special, he got a special dessert and we brought a few little presents for him to have to open too. I didn't get a cake because with the buffet you get dessert any how.

C.M.O

Original Poster
We just did DS 5th bday in December. On his bday we booked Whispering Canyon for breakfast and Chef Mickey's for dinner. He wore his bday pin every day and every place we ate at including the 2 for his actual bday gave him a little dessert, even at breakfast at Kona. We loved Chef Mickey's though and were so happy that was where we picked to celebrate. The characters made it special, he got a special dessert and we brought a few little presents for him to have to open too. I didn't get a cake because with the buffet you get dessert any how.

Thanks for the info. Did you get his bday pin before his birthday? I wasn't going to get her a cake but then I saw the new Princess chest cake and thought she would really like that...although I saw a pic of it and it looks cheap lol

coltow

I had told reservations that it was his bday. He was given a pin at check in and wore it every day we were there.

KC82271

Took my 8 year old godson for his birthday. We did just Chef Mickey for Dinner. It was too much for two big meals for a little kid- plus the excitement of the birthday in Disney - don't overwhelm them too much.

Monkeymama

We just got back and did our daughter's 4th b-day celebration as well. She wore her pin 3 of the 8 days (by her own choice). We set aside one day for the actual celebration doing the Bibbiti Bpbbiti Boutique and dinner at Cinderella's Table. She also celebrated the last day of our trip at Chef Mickey's (What fun!). I'd say extend it to more than one day--when else do kid's get to have a multi-day celbration?!?!

daverube

I understand your question is about multiple day meals, however, your daughter can celebrate her birthday on every day of your trip....just have her wear her birthday button (given out at guest services) every day. Therefore, no super, too full moments no any given day from too many sit down dinners!!!

A few years ago, my wife had her birthday button on (it WAS her birthday) and we went to eat at the SCI-FI cafe in MGM. We received a free sundae....it had about 5 scoops of ice cream, tons of toppings (including gummy worms).....we didn't really expect anything but an embarassing song (which is why I had her wear the button in the first place).....

Anyway, I hope this helps....

dave

pinkcroc

I booked Chef Mickey's for my 6 year old son's birthday dinner and I booked 1900 Park Fare (Mad Hatter, Alice) for his birthday breakfast. My kids love character meals and I thought it would be fun to start the day off with a bang.

Crystal Palace would be fun too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom