HELP WANTED!! pleeeease!

AliciaLuvzDizne

Original Poster
Hello all!
I am looking (actually im DESPERATELY SEARCHING) for a picture of The mickey and minnie mouse that walk around the parks in Revolutionary Time clothing.

id prefer a posed shot of them (like maybe a promotional photo) because my intention is to use the pic on a cover page of a Paper I am writing about the Revolutionary War.

The sad thing is... I have a specifac picture in mind that I have seen before but I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE!

:hammer:

Thanks in advanced!!

:sohappy: Alicia:sohappy:

DixieBelle97

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
Hello all!
I am looking (actually im DESPERATELY SEARCHING) for a picture of The mickey and minnie mouse that walk around the parks in Revolutionary Time clothing.

id prefer a posed shot of them (like maybe a promotional photo) because my intention is to use the pic on a cover page of a Paper I am writing about the Revolutionary War.

The sad thing is... I have a specifac picture in mind that I have seen before but I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE!

:hammer:

Thanks in advanced!!

:sohappy: Alicia:sohappy:

I'll keep a look out for one.:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i have a picture of each.... however-

1- they're not in a themed area. They're from a Disney store special event in Mass, and they're in front of a Generic Disney Background.

2- they're not together.

If you're still interested, I'll email them to you. I'm avoiding posting them on the forums, since I don't want them floating around.

crazygirley

I also have a picture, it's from Epcot, but people are standing around, but you can see Mickey and Minnie, and they are in the "Revolutionary" clothing. I too can email them to you, if you want.

mkt

Premium Member
lol... I just remembered I have this. This one I'll post. It was taken in Epcot in 96 in the American Adventure building

Attachments

• mickey-minnie.jpg
    mickey-minnie.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 307

figmentmom

Have you looked in the older editions of the Birnbaum Guide to Walt Disney World? I could swear I saw exactly the picture you're talking about. I will check my old Birnbaums and let you know if I can find it!

AliciaLuvzDizne

Original Poster
YES!! ANY help would be greatly appriciated!

woohoo

umm my email is edited out

im gonna edit it out in a few hours :)

thanks again

AliciaLuvzDizne

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Have you looked in the older editions of the Birnbaum Guide to Walt Disney World? I could swear I saw exactly the picture you're talking about. I will check my old Birnbaums and let you know if I can find it!

Ohhhh
maybe thats it!

but i dont have any Birnbaum's
just one (2002)

and i dont know where it is LOL oh man

AliciaLuvzDizne

Original Poster
Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
Do you have time to get to the library?

Ours usually has Birnbaums at least 2 years back.

ohh hey great idea!
though they probably wont have them at the school's library huh?

i'll look for the city library tommorow
thanks!

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Monorail Lime
Since when is the Disney Store a backstage area? :rolleyes:

*foreword* This post will sound rude and snippy, but I don't mean to!! I just can't think of any other way to word this.
*back to the post*

I didn't say that. I'm the photographer, thus making those my pics. I can distribute them whichever way I please, and if I choose to not post them, I won't.

*edited to seem more polite*

Monorail Lime

Oh, that's cool. I totally respect your right to distribute your pictures as you see fit.

In your original post you didn't say you were the photographer so it sounded to me like you were hoarding pictures other people took. If that were the case bragging about them but not letting others see wouldn't be very cool. My mistake. :)

mkt

Premium Member
whew! ok... I just didn't want to seem like I was ripping you a new one. I just couldn't think of a way to say that and still sound polite. Yeah, I'm a photographer/artist and lately, after seeing a LOT of my pics surface on other peoples sites and collections that I never knew about, I pulled a lot of my content offline. I'll still try to assist people with requests, I just now prefer to do it Person to Person, rather than in front of everyone.

Tim G

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
BUMP

Could you please stop trying to "bump" your messages up??

It's pretty annoying to see you in almost every subject "bumping"
without a *real* message

TURKEY

Originally posted by Corrus
Could you please stop trying to "bump" your messages up??

It's pretty annoying to see you in almost every subject "bumping"
without a *real* message

Maybe if you were here earlier and saw what was around, maybe you would see why I was bumping things. :brick:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Maybe if you were here earlier and saw what was around, maybe you would see why I was bumping things. :brick:

And here was me thinking it was the result of trying to drink your way around world showcase:dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom