Help us make a decision...

We are currently wanting to stay at Pop Century, but we will have the money to upgrade to a Moderate. We are looking into Corronado Springs. Which should we do? Give us pros and cons for each one and your choice.

Thanks

Jarienn

If you can afford it, definitely go for the mod if you want a more "romantic" atmosphere. I've stayed at Coronado 4 times and I absolutely love it! It's much quieter and more relaxing than the value resorts. My personal favorite is the Ranchos section because it's usually the quietest, but it is a long walk over to the main building. The Ranchos and Cabanas sections are much closer to the main pool and hot tub though.

Caribbean Beach is also a good choice because of its beautiful setting around the lake. We were just there in June and it was lovely, but compared to Coronado, it tends to be a little noisier and is even more spread out.

The main thing to consider when you decide is whether you plan to spend a lot of time at the resort. If you're planning on being in the parks most of the time, take the value resort and use the extra funds for something else. If you're planning on spending more time at the resort, it's worth the extra money to upgrade because you'll find a lot more options.

Wherever you decide to stay, enjoy your trip!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom