Help Us Decide!! Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridan

Help me Decide Polynesian, Contemporary or Grand Floridan

• Total voters

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Where in the Polynesian can we see the Magic Kingdom and What is that room to see the Magic Kingdom?:confused:
If you book a theme park view room (more expensive than standard, garden or water view) you are guaranteed a view of Cinderella Castle. Most of the non-DVC rooms do not have full-on MK views due to the large trees on the island in the center of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
If you book a Lake View studio villa using DVC points you can see the Castle and Space Mtn, because the island is not in the direct sight line of the Moorea longhouse.

Kristopher Rannells

I too have stayed in all 3 and the Poly/GF are pretty much equal to me. I am a huge trust your gut guy so I would go with the Poly since that has always been on your wish list.

StarshipDisney

Maybe it would be cool if you got a room that faces MK but I'm never in my hotel anyway to take advantage of it.

I have found it wonderful to get up at dawn with some hot coffee and sit on the balcony to watch the Magic Kingdom come to life as the monorail, ferryboats and such start making their runs. Nights can also be wonderful with an excellent view of the nightly fireworks with music piped into the room via the TV.

SaltyD

Any kids traveling with you? I love the Contemporary for the convenience of the walk to and from the Magic Kingdom! As for theming, Polynesian is awesome! If I had to pick an order, I'd pick Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian in that order. Each resorts will have pros and cons :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom