Help tried making ADR's today

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Ok, today is 180 days from my check in, and it was my understanding that, you could make all your ADR's for your stay as long as your 180 days from check in.

Am I wrong, the gentleman at member services told me its 180 days from each reservation so I need to call every day and make a reservation, that doesn't sound right to me.

PLease clarify

Thanks

hansel1

Call again. It's 180 plus 10 meaning that you can make 10 days worth of ADRs at the 180 day mark with your confirmation number so they can check your arrival and departure date.

DisneyJoe

Onsite Disney Resort Guests can make 10 days worth of dining reservations at the 180 day mark.

Offsite guests need to call back 180 days before each reservation date.

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Thanks
Just called back and made them. I got the one new guy the first time I guess.

When making my ADR's Liberty Tree is booked on Turkey day, so I joked with the gal and told her I probably would of got in if the first agent would of been correct. So we got into Whispering canyon, we never have been there so it should be good.

dizMOM

Called DVC member services yesterday (5/27) at 9:50 am 180 days out for Thanksgiving week. Did get into Liberty Tree (late lunch) on Thanksgiving and Le Cellier for a dinner on friday but only had choices of 2 times! We were fortunate to get all the reses we wanted but to those of you visiting that week....DON'T DELAY in making dining reservations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom