Help someone that worries too much!

mguimond1990

Original Poster
Ok so just to give some background info...i am going to WDW for 7 days in september and this will be the first time using a magicband (ive been 6 times but never with the bands). I have a "resort day" planned for the day we are going to MNSSHP. My question is, how does the band or whomever know that when I enter the park at 4pm that I want it to go towards my MNSSHP ticket and not one of my 5 day theme park tickets? Im hoping im making sense haha. Is this even something that would happen? Could I just use the hard ticket they sent me for the party instead or is that not an option after you link it to MDE?...Thanks for any help or info :)

ShareBDwithMickey

1st breath, now if you are worried just use your hard ticket that will be fine. But the system really is smart enough to know. If you are a MNSSHP guest you have to enter through a dedicated set of turnstyles, which appear to be set to only accept MNSSHP tickets so you won't be using a precious day from your normal tickets. This is where they will attach your special event wristband as well.

We went twice two years ago with absolutely no problems. If you are still nervous just use your hard tickets, they will work with no problems just as they will for off site guests who won't have magic bands.

Hope that puts your mind at rest. Two parties for us this year including the 31st so so excited.

DisneyGigi

We just used our hard tickets to get in. We had went to AK that day so we used a day off of magicband anyway but I was paranoid it would take an extra day so we just used the tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom