Help Senior Parents want to go to Disney!

MOUSEGIRL

I need some help my parents in there 70's want to go to Disney with us! Last night we (DH &I) had dinner with our parents and my father has decided that they want to go to Disney with us. They have never been to Disney world, they went to Disney Land over 40 years ago. He ask me to give him an itinerary of things he can do at Disney with a description. He said this is going to be a once in a lifetime trip and he wants to feel like a child. The only things I think he may not be able to do is the roller coasters. He is very active, however my mother is not she is perfectly happy playing games on her ipad all day. My father wants me to talk her into going. I have planned several trip for people and usually have no problem, however never for seniors. My DH and and I have gone for the past 25 years every year and sometimes 2 times a year. Please help, any suggestion will be appreciated.

DisAl

Congratulations on getting this special trip set up. I'll bet you will have more fun watching your dad than anything else you do!
A lot of people don't think Memory Maker is worth it but for this special trip you may want to consider it. We make enough use of it with our four generation family group of 8 that it is well worth it to us. It was almost worth the price just the see the look on my then 87 year old mother's face on the ride photo from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. We won't get a chance for that one again because she said that was two rides in one - the first AND the last. :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom