Help - Secret by Indian Jones Spectacular

Moosecorn

Original Poster
Help - Secret by Indiana Jones Spectacular

Hi all -

I am headed to Disney next week and I read somewhere that there is a secret outside the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. I guess there is a rope somewhere and something is supposed to happen if you pull it. Is that true? Something good or bad happens?

Just curious.

Thank you!:hammer:

Mr. Toad

I had never pulled on the rope before this trip. And I would have forgotten about it again but Pal Mickey mentioned it.

It is funny. And pull it more than once.

Re: Help - Secret by Indiana Jones Spectacular

Originally posted by Moosecorn
Hi all -

I am headed to Disney next week and I read somewhere that there is a secret outside the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. I guess there is a rope somewhere and something is supposed to happen if you pull it. Is that true? Something good or bad happens?

Just curious.

Thank you!:hammer:

Now, now, we are talking Disney here. Do you think they would let anything bad happen to you? :lol:

Just pull the rope and see what happens. :)

Don't forget to go "Singin' In The Rain" near New York Street and the Backlot!

cuteypatooty78

Re: Re: Help - Secret by Indiana Jones Spectacular

Originally posted by illuminations25
Now, now, we are talking Disney here. Do you think they would let anything bad happen to you? :lol:

Just pull the rope and see what happens. :)

Ah Haa, thanks for the clue!!;) :lol:

Lee

Adventurer
Not to be the bearer of bad news or anything, but the rope in question is at Disneyland in the queue for the Indy ride. When you pull the rope in the well, someone yells from below to cut it out.
To my knowledge there is no similar rope at WDW, unless it was added since Fastpass. I haven't used the standby queue in a while.

Sorry

Lee

Adventurer
Originally posted by Al
I am pretty sure it is, but I am sure that someone can clarify that. :)

Well, I laid hands on the one at Disneyland about 3 weeks ago, so I know it's there.
As for WDW, if there is one there, its news to me.

cuteypatooty78

Must just be in Disneyland then....Oh cool, we're going to California next year...if we go to Disneyland I'll tell my brother to pull the rope...HAA HAA!!! :lol:

The rope has ALWAYS been at Disney Studios. It's to the left of the attraction entrance on the walkway when you're heading to the Indy Gift Shop and the 50's Prime Time Cafe on your right in the bushes. :)

imagineersrock

Re: Re: Help - Secret by Indiana Jones Spectacular

Originally posted by illuminations25

oh lol! i love 'singing in the rain' over by new york street! -lol we've taken so many great pictures there... its almost unfortunant more people don't know about it.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom