Help Save CoP/TimeKeeper

NowInc

I actually can agree with that mentallity..I mean..If i built something..and it was destined to get destroyed..I think it would be more appropriate for me to be involved with it..rather then sit back and watch someone else do it....violently...

General Grizz

Original Poster
It's a tough choice...but if I suppose it reminds me of the "Truman Show"...remember the ending?? I think it is sinful to destroy something Holy... ;)

General Grizz

Original Poster
Yep, yep, yep...

A demolition that was sad was WoM. I remember going there the first time after it had closed. This stupid man always came around on his little bike honking his horn talking about Test Track.

He said: "You're gonna love this ride - we gutted everything inside to bring you the fastest, longest, Disney thrill ride!"
My reply: "You ARE a test dummy, aren't you?"

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Yep, yep, yep...

A demolition that was sad was WoM. I remember going there the first time after it had closed. This stupid man always came around on his little bike honking his horn talking about Test Track.

He said: "You're gonna love this ride - we gutted everything inside to bring you the fastest, longest, Disney thrill ride!"
My reply: "You ARE a test dummy, aren't you?"

LOL...but they didn't demolish the building WoM was in. test track is the same building.

General Grizz

Original Poster
You're right...I still call the building "World of Motion".. I always will. I won't allow anyone to forget.. ;)

But gutting is demolition, so there ya go...:D ...I hate the word...DEMOLISION. It sounds funny - DEEEM---OOOO--LIIII--SHUN... :rolleyes:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
You're right...I still call the building "World of Motion".. I always will. I won't allow anyone to forget.. ;)

But gutting is demolition, so there ya go...:D ...I hate the word...DEMOLISION. It sounds funny - DEEEM---OOOO--LIIII--SHUN... :rolleyes:

LOL...i still remember WoM when I am in the TT building. The memories though are a little vague (i don't remember WoM too much) I remember it stopped plenty though (like spaceship earth). I also remember the windows in the loading zone, arent those the ones in the TT queue (i really don't remember the ride too well)

General Grizz

Original Poster
Yep. There should always be a mix...but when you think about it...

HAUNTED MANSION - Popular
COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE - Popular
PIRATES - Popular
TIKI - Kinda, but still "well-loved"
JUNGLE CRUISE - Popular
MSEP - Popular

The list goes on...those are only about 8 or 9 CLASSIC attractions out of 40 - plus room for expansion. These attractions must remain as they make up the minority AND the best (in our opinions!!
:D )

NowInc

A few people have been having that problem...PM steve and tell him about it...he may be able to fix it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom