[Help] New Park Tickets and Passes Validation?

Melbelg

Hello!

I wanted to know if anyone could help me understand the validation of Disney Park tickets. With the current Covid issue, I was forced to change my Disney trip twice (once on May and now on November since my country is still on lockdown). I purchased a 10-day ticket plan, which was extended by Disney till September 26th, 2021. This helped me to replan my trip to March 2021 and avoid any future inconvenience with plane tickets.

The problem is Disney is asking everyone with tickets to reserve the date and park they are attending, but I cannot seem to understand whether my 10-day ticket plan is still valid for using in 14 consecutive days, or if now I can use that 10-day ticket plan through the dates Disney is giving me.

I'm attaching a screenshot of how I see it on the website:

"Theme Park Admission: Any 10 of the Valid Dates"

As I want to organize which date & park I'll be attending, I want to make sure if I still have to use these tickets on 14 consecutive days or if I can use these tickets through the given dates by Disney.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• TicketPlan.PNG
    TicketPlan.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 234

nickys

Premium Member
Hello!

I wanted to know if anyone could help me understand the validation of Disney Park tickets. With the current Covid issue, I was forced to change my Disney trip twice (once on May and now on November since my country is still on lockdown). I purchased a 10-day ticket plan, which was extended by Disney till September 26th, 2021. This helped me to replan my trip to March 2021 and avoid any future inconvenience with plane tickets.

The problem is Disney is asking everyone with tickets to reserve the date and park they are attending, but I cannot seem to understand whether my 10-day ticket plan is still valid for using in 14 consecutive days, or if now I can use that 10-day ticket plan through the dates Disney is giving me.

I'm attaching a screenshot of how I see it on the website:

"Theme Park Admission: Any 10 of the Valid Dates"

As I want to organize which date & park I'll be attending, I want to make sure if I still have to use these tickets on 14 consecutive days or if I can use these tickets through the given dates by Disney.

Thank you all!
In case you are still trying to figure this out, you will still only have 14 days to use your tickets from when you first use them.

It’s just the start date that can be anytime up to Sept 12th (Sept 26th is the final date they can be valid for, so deduct 14 days from that).

Upvote 0

Melbelg

Original Poster
In case you are still trying to figure this out, you will still only have 14 days to use your tickets from when you first use them.

It’s just the start date that can be anytime up to Sept 12th (Sept 26th is the final date they can be valid for, so deduct 14 days from that).

Perfect, thank you very much! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom