Help needed from the UK...

Bodyfather

Original Poster
Hello

I have booked to visit WDW on May 23rd next year for 2 weeks, as part of my vacation package I booked a 14 day ultimate ticket along with a reservation at Carribbean Beach resort. When I have added my reservation to the My Disney Experience app it doesn't appear that any tickets are linked. However there are 2 magic bands that are available to customise that I will be collecting upon my arrival. Do I have to wait to wait to collect my magic bands before I will be able to link my tickets to my reservation on the app?
Thanks

CAPTAIN HOOK

Is your trip booked through Disney or an independent Travel Agent ?
How long ago was it booked ?

I booked my Aug 2015 trip through Cosmos. Having received the confirmation emails etc I set up the MDE and found the reservation. The tickets didn't appear for another couple of days.

Bodyfather

Original Poster
Booked through disney. The actual reservation itself did take a few days to appear on the app, but I've had the reservation linked for a few weeks now and still no tickets have appeared.

CAPTAIN HOOK

to appear on the app
Have you tried looking at the account on a computer ? Seems to be a little more reliable.

If the tickets aren't there to be linked on either the app or via the Disney website, call Disney on 0800 028 0778 and have your booking ref to hand

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom