Help need recommendation deluxe dining plan or not ?

Mickey1277

Hello we leave in 4 days for disney world 4nights 5 days we have already purchased the dinning plan that has 1 sit down 1 quick service and 1 snack it is me my wife my 11yr old and my 2yr old. We are dvc members staying at animal kingdom lodge kidani village my wife thinks it may be worth the extra $500 to not have to worry about food! I was wondering what everyone thinks? We are only doing sit downs that are only 1 meal tickets we were thinking about spending out of pocket on all breakfast and other snacks is it really cost efficient to get the deluxe plan please help all advice greatly appreciated

NormC

We use the quick counter dining plan, that way you eat when you want to without waiting on your reservation at a sit down restaurant.
That is what we did last week. We used all but one credit for one meal that my daughter did not feel well enough to eat. We also snagged a TS at BOG and Boma that we paid for. All in all it worked out great. No planning ADRs six months out and running around trying to make our times. We ate when we were hungry at a QS nearby.

Upvote 0

rob45

That is what we did last week. We used all but one credit for one meal that my daughter did not feel well enough to eat. We also snagged a TS at BOG and Boma that we paid for. All in all it worked out great. No planning ADRs six months out and running around trying to make our times. We ate when we were hungry at a QS nearby.
I agree with you on this. We went to WDW with some close friends and their children,and off course it being their first trip, we wanted to let them experience some character meals. We spent so much time waiting on our tables, etc. On the last trip with them we got the quick dining plan and had more time to enjoy the parks.

Upvote 0

NormC

I agree with you on this. We went to WDW with some close friends and their children,and off course it being their first trip, we wanted to let them experience some character meals. We spent so much time waiting on our tables, etc. On the last trip with them we got the quick dining plan and had more time to enjoy the parks.
We did that last year. Reservations for everything. We either ended up rushing to a meal or sitting around waiting because we already did everything we wanted to in the park we were in and just wanted food. This year was much more relaxed. No micro managing our vacation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom