Help! Need advice ASAP!

sydsmom1997

We're leaving for the world tomorrow, and just had a last minute crisis sprung on us. My DH and DB both work for the same company and are up for promomtion. In order for them to get it, they must apply online Monday. We will be at Disney and do not have a laptop. Does anyone know of somewhere to go to use the internet either at Disney or in the surrounding area? If they do not do this on Monday, they will not be considered for the job. Any advice regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Leslie

brertigger

Several of the Deluxe resorts have computer centers in the business center.
The two I know of that have it for sure are Contemporary and Yacht/Beach Club.

Upvote 0

monorailguy01

as far as I know all resorts have internet hook ups so if you have a labtop I would say bring it, There might be a charge for useing the internet im not sure I have never done it...

Good luck and have fun on your trip

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

When we were at Disney's Vero Beach two summers ago, I believe for a small fee, they permitted you access to a computer/internet. Good luck with the promotions.

Upvote 0

MouseearsDeb

If you have a car, you can usually go to the local public library. They usually have a few set up for people to use. You'd just have to find it.:) Good luck with the promotions and have a magical vacation!

Upvote 0

MicheleK

I'd give Disney a call and tell them your situation. They'll be able to tell you exactly which hotel(s) offer internet access.

Best of luck on the promotions for your DH and DB! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom