Help! My husband is driving me insane!! Need question answered.

Raven66

Original Poster
June can not get here soon enough. My husband is driving me absolutely crazy. I know it's normal to be excited and I am, but he is over the top. Good thing I love him so much.:D

Anyway, he thought he read somewhere that there was a drink station somewhere in between the Little Mermaid section and the main building at AoA. He now can't find anything about it and it's making him nuts and in turn making me want to hurt him. Does anyone know if there is one there and if so, where is it located. Thank you!

THPFanatic

I was staying at AoA last weekend, and saw nothing of that nature. Maybe I wasn't looking that well into it, but we walked through the playground and around the back and saw nothing, also the only pool I saw was the finding memo/lion king pool, but we didn't travel down to the cars part of the hotel on our trip.

JIMINYCR

images
No such thing as over the top. It's the only way to be when anticipating a Disney trip.:D

THPFanatic

Yeah maybe so, I've never went to the drop off myself so it could possibly be there, I just misread the whole Little mermaid - Animation Building line.

CrazyDisneyLady

There is not a drink station between Little Mermaid and main building. The Drop off pool bar is actually even farther away from the rooms. It is past the central building. The first doors in the central building there are pop stations so you do not have to go into the centre where it is very busy

englanddg

One Little Spark...
He's begging to be hurt.

A xanax in his diet coke??

Unless they put them in since my trip in August (which would be before Mermaid opened), but it was nearly complete, there were not drink stations outside of the pool bar and the food court.

There were, however, vending machines...

mrdisman

Unless they put them in since my trip in August (which would be before Mermaid opened), but it was nearly complete, there were not drink stations outside of the pool bar and the food court.

There were, however, vending machines...

Shhhh...he is going to drive her crazy...and she'll she'll hurt him

Raven66

Original Poster
Shhhh...he is going to drive her crazy...and she'll she'll hurt him

You should have seen him when he saw the thread. He came stomping out and said "I saw that" and just stared at me. It did not stop him from jumping on my last nerve.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom