Help, my FP window opens tomorrow morning.

me_stitch

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am staying at CBR from Sept. 10th-13th, doing a cruise from the 13th to the 16th, then staying at POFQ from the 16th to 17th. I bought a 5 day park hopper figuring I would use it the night of the 10th, the 11th, and 12th, and then use the last two days on the 16th and 17th. My question is, on the app it says my tickets expire on the 13th. Is this accurate? Why would they even allow you to buy a 5 day ticket when technically the first stay would only be 4 days. It's to late to call Disney so I guess I'll just see what happens tomorrow morning when I try to book my FP's.

nickys

Premium Member
I am staying at CBR from Sept. 10th-13th, doing a cruise from the 13th to the 16th, then staying at POFQ from the 16th to 17th. I bought a 5 day park hopper figuring I would use it the night of the 10th, the 11th, and 12th, and then use the last two days on the 16th and 17th. My question is, on the app it says my tickets expire on the 13th. Is this accurate? Why would they even allow you to buy a 5 day ticket when technically the first stay would only be 4 days. It's to late to call Disney so I guess I'll just see what happens tomorrow morning when I try to book my FP's.

The expiration date is correct.

When they changed the tickets last October, tickets are no longer valid for 14 days unless you pay extra for the flexible option. They will sell you any length of ticket regardless of your onsite stay, as those extra days can be used whilst staying offsite too.

If you have a package at CBR I don’t know if you’ll be able to change the tickets without rebooking the package (and any discounts may not apply). If you have a room-only reservation at CBR with separately linked tickets, you could see if you can upgrade to the flexible option which will give you 14 days to use them.

BoardwalkGlenn

I would think you'd be okay through the 17th based on what I see on the website. I'd suggest calling Disney.

me_stitch

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, I went to change my tickets on my reservation and in there it says they expire on the 17th. It would only let me book fp's through the 14th though. So maybe I have to wait a few days to book my fp's for the 16th and 17th? Thanks for the input.

BoardwalkGlenn

Ok, I went to change my tickets on my reservation and in there it says they expire on the 17th. It would only let me book fp's through the 14th though. So maybe I have to wait a few days to book my fp's for the 16th and 17th? Thanks for the input.

Glad it says the 17th for the ticket expiration.

Yeah, I'm guessing it will allow you to select the POFQ round of FP+ beginning 7/18/19 because of the gap between on-site stays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom