Help...MK Personalized Stones...

RLMickey

Ok I have a question...does everyone know the personalized hexagon shaped blocks out in front of Magic Kingdom? Is there a website with information on ordering one? I want an idea of cost and so on, if they are still even allowing people to buy them. I have always wanted one, and I either am going to buy one myself, or I am going to tell friends and family about it as a gift idea. So if anyone knows of a website then let me know! :)

kwt10

If I remember correctly they are not longer for sale. The original Idea was to go all the way around the lake with them but they stopped selling them some years ago, sorry.

Upvote 0

alrcam

I'm sure thats right, I heard that they had stopped selling them but they were nowhere near selling them all.
Perhaps people stopped buying when they found they would not be anywhere near the entrance.

Upvote 0

Mr. Tom Morrow

Actually, the reason that the bloc sales stopped at Magic Kingdom was because of the Leave a Legacy that began at Epcot. Instead of give us a choice, Disney wanted to start filling up the bloc’s at Epcot first. Rumor is that at some point they will begin selling the bloc’s again at Magic Kingdom, but that has not be confirmed by Disney at this time.

Upvote 0

skybug

Yes, Disney stopped selling the bricks in July of 2000. I believe they will offer them again in the future because the telephone number is still active (407.934.2990). In fact, you can still change information on an existing brick. You might try to leave a message & ask to be informed if they are ever offered again...Just a thought.

10 more days!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

tikiman

We actually know the person incharge of the bricks and yes they stopped taking orders July 2000 and they will not be taking more. The orders are filled and they are still trying to install them all. They also spend much time fixing, moving and replacing with new bricks. Disneyland has them now but there are no plans to ever start selling more at WDW.

Aloha

Steve

brick3.jpg

brick2002.jpg

Upvote 0

RLMickey

Original Poster
AWWW

Aww that is such a bummer:( I was really hopign to get one this year. I have always wnated one and this year I finally had the money to do it. I guess I will have ot settle for Leave A Legacy...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Colleen3185

We actually know the person incharge of the bricks and yes they stopped taking orders July 2000 and they will not be taking more. The orders are filled and they are still trying to install them all. They also spend much time fixing, moving and replacing with new bricks. Disneyland has them now but there are no plans to ever start selling more at WDW.

Aloha

Steve

brick3.jpg

brick2002.jpg
Steve, I know this was from 15 years ago so I’m hoping maybe plans have changed? Do you have any update

Upvote 0

yensid67

AWWW

Aww that is such a bummer:( I was really hopign to get one this year. I have always wnated one and this year I finally had the money to do it. I guess I will have ot settle for Leave A Legacy...:rolleyes:
If I am not mistaken...legacy stones are being ripped out soon too!? I thought I read where they will put them sonewhere else on property...can anyone confirm?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom