Help me with Sep Dates

snhuff

We are planning a short trip this September. We can go for five days if we go 9/3 - 9/7 (includes Labor Day). Our other option is 9/17 - 9/20.

So if we chose the dates including Labor Day we get a total of five days and the other weekend only allows four days.

Those of you with experience how crowded is the Labor Day weekend? The crowd calendar shows the days very moderate (4s and 5s).

I just want some input before booking as we would rather have four days with low crowds than five when it is packed. If there is not much difference we would like the five days obviously.

Thanks in advance for any input.

happymom52003

I'd choose the 5 days. The crowed calendar is usually pretty accurate, and it looks like there is really not a difference in crowd levels over your two options. I've never been over Labor Day weekend, but I have always heard it is not that bad, especially compared to other holiday weekends.

However, that being said...the advantage to your other set of dates is that you would have the option of going to MNSSHP since those party dates start mid September.

Upvote 0

coltow

I was there Labor day weekend last year. EMPTY! On Sunday we were at AK, hardly any wait for anything there. I remember getting FP's for EE even tho the wait was only 25 mns in the late morning.

On Labor Day we went to EPCOT in the morning to do some Future World things then took pool break. We went to DHS for evening Extra Hours and have pictures of my boys in front of ToT at 5pm with NO ONE around them. We were able to ride Star Tours a few times and only 1 other family rode with us on GMR

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

I love Labor Day, everyone always says it is crowded but we have been three times (I think) and it is not crowded at all. My most favorite time to go!

Upvote 0

micknminnie

We did Labor Day the past two years and loved it. This is a great time to go. Crowds are not that bad. It's the heat and chance of rain you have to worry most about. Whatever you decide enjoy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom