Help me with next week! I'm going Tue- Friday

Tennor

Original Poster
With hours being extended today I'm nervous for bigger crowds than I originally expected. Nonetheless, I am excited and will love it no matter what.

I know Flower and Garden starts We'd, March 3. Should I do Epcot Tuesday instead?

My plan is:
Tue: Magic Kingdom
Wed: Animal Kingdom then hop to Epcot
Thu: Hollywood Studios
Friday: Repeat a favorite, then hop to MK for closing

Any tips from you experts?

castlecake2.0

I was at MK a few hours ago and it looked busy but walked onto HM around 5 and then 10 min wait for buzz. The extended queues make it look worse than it is. The one crazy area was adventureland, it was like everyone in the world was there eating a dole whip! Like EVERYONE! But other than that it felt like a typical day. I LOVE how fast the lines move with no fastpass!

Giss Neric

With hours being extended today I'm nervous for bigger crowds than I originally expected. Nonetheless, I am excited and will love it no matter what.

I know Flower and Garden starts We'd, March 3. Should I do Epcot Tuesday instead?

My plan is:
Wed: Animal Kingdom then hop to Epcot
Thu: Hollywood Studios

Any tips from you experts?
First day of any festival usually is crowded. If Flower and Garden does not really interest you then switch Tues and Wed, but if Flower and Garden is in your agenda and itinerary then:

Wed: Hollywood Studios
Thu: Animal Kingdom/Epcot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom