Help me pick a date for MVMCP in Dec.

ryanduggers

We are going to WDW on dec 11-20 (POR). We want to attend MVMCP while we are there. We are looking at either Sun the 13th or Tues the 15th. which of these days do you think will be less crowded? We are not even considering the last two nights (17th & 18th) because they always sell out early. We are not big fans of large crowds (that is why we go in the first half of December). Any advice would be helpful. :xmas:

disneytopdog

I posted the same thread but for the first week in December. Though I have never been to MVMCP(this is my first time) here is some of the advance I got.

1) stay away from weekend night parties

2) Do not go on the DVC/AP night. I am not sure what night that is going to be. I just know its not happening the week that I am there.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

mickey7879

I would go on Sunday. The reason I'd go with day vs Tuesday is most people start their vacations on Saturday, so their first day to the park would probably be Sunday (this is how we usually do things anyway). So, I'd doubt they would get to Disney and go straight to MVMCP. Hopefully it would be less crowded for you. We've been to several parties and I just love how later in the night we will be walking through Frontierland and look ahead of us and behind us and not see another person! It's like we're in Disney all by ourselves!

Upvote 0

jen2009

We booked for Dec. 15th. We arrive on Sunday and the last thing I would want to do is be in the middle of a crowd. So, we decided to go on Tuesday. This was a personal choice for us. The CM said the last week of MVMCP is always packed no matter what day you go. We just happen to be going during its last week.

Upvote 0

marcriss

We always go the discounted nights. Last year the Tuesday was pretty crowded, Thursday was EMPTY and awesome. We're doing the same thing this year (12/5-15).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom