help me out

donnybisme33

Original Poster
i am writing a compare and contrast paper between disney world and disneyland for english. help me out with some similarites and differences. thanks.

MickeyTigg

donnybisme33 said:
i am writing a compare and contrast paper between disney world and disneyland for english. help me out with some similarites and differences. thanks.

One's in California....the other is in Florida.

:rolleyes:

Seriously...this is your paper....not mine...do the work/research yourself, you'll be better off for it.

WDWBro

TiggerRPh said:
One's in California....the other is in Florida.

:rolleyes:

Seriously...this is your paper....not mine...do the work/research yourself, you'll be better off for it.

I agree. Don't do a paper on that if you don't know some of them. And id you do, do the research yourself. I hate it when people get off not doing work when I spent my hard earned time doing it. :mad:

Sorry, I'm in a ranting mood. I'm not really mad at you.

JimboJones123

WDWBro said:
I agree. Don't do a paper on that if you don't know some of them. And id you do, do the research yourself. I hate it when people get off not doing work when I spent my hard earned time doing it. :mad:

Sorry, I'm in a ranting mood. I'm not really mad at you.

and don't use the UNOFFICIAL GUIDE -- it rates SMALL WORLD and PIRATES as better in WDW than DL -- which is FOOLISH!

donnybisme33

Original Poster
well thanks for nothing. i though maybe it'd be cool for people to give suggestions. i wasnt going to use the info to cheat. i know enough about both places. sorry for wasting your time.

Pioneer Hall

donnybisme33 said:
well thanks for nothing. i though maybe it'd be cool for people to give suggestions. i wasnt going to use the info to cheat. i know enough about both places. sorry for wasting your time.

I am going to ask you not to criticize people like that. In a message forum such as this people are entitled to give their opinions. No one slandered you when they did that. They decided that it would be in your best interest to research the differences yourself.

erinuga

don't be discouraged-
a good compare/contrast item might be walt's visions of the two places...how he didn't buy the land around disneyland so he no control what was right outside it's gate (and thus, got really ugly) and so he had a better, more precise vision (and was able to get out all the kinks- like limited land) for wdw....
i asked for help on a paper on this forum one time and everyone was really helpful- i think it might be better to ask people for their opinions...like "why do you like wdw more than dl...and vice versa"? and use their posts to give you ideas...:)

donnybisme33

Original Poster
DisneyInsider said:
I am going to ask you not to criticize people like that. In a message forum such as this people are entitled to give their opinions.

therefore i should be entiled to my opinion or a response to an opinion. i did not mean to criticize.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom