help me out pleassee

tinkerbell88

Careerstart is pretty good actually. I graduated early to go down there. My bf was a CP and here's what we figured were the disadvantages/advantages. CS you have to wake up to go to these weekly classes. CP you dont. On both you have to work about the same amount of hours. CS you get more backstage tours through the classes you take. CP you have more (no offense to those on here in CS) mature people (CS generally get more people kicked out of the program) They are both good.
What weekly classes? and how many times during a week do you do these classes?

RonMaverick804

How well does transportation work (for CS) I am 18 bhowever I don't have a leraners or even a car.. I'm also from Virginia how well does transportation play out in that program? If I were to go I would have no plans on leaving the Disney Aream reall (maybe to the KSC if I was lucky enough) but I'm assuming Disney vans?

LAPVLB

How well does transportation work (for CS) I am 18 bhowever I don't have a leraners or even a car.. I'm also from Virginia how well does transportation play out in that program? If I were to go I would have no plans on leaving the Disney Aream reall (maybe to the KSC if I was lucky enough) but I'm assuming Disney vans?

the CS website (www.disneycareerstart.com) mentions that transportation to and from your work area is provided, as well as transportation to local grocery stores, the mall, etc. your own car could prove helpful, as you don't have to plan your travel in advance; they say to allow up to an hour to reach your destination if using the provided CS buses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom