"help me" on It's a Small World

Ariellen

I was afraid of the clown when I was little! I'd gotten over my fear of CLOWNS, but I was so sad for him...I think I thought that I would somehow be warped up into his balloon and stuck forever...and I was scared.

It was satisfying to me on a personal level to see him finally happy after the refurb!

And yes, I loved Kingdom Keepers, too!

tirian

***thread drift on Kingdom Keepers***

Just so you know, the tunnels aren't really dead quiet. We play the oldies station down there 24/7.

robynchic

I have a better picture of the clown in a scrapbook. Unfortunately, the scrapbook is at home. Fortunately, I'll be home on Thursday, so I'll see about scanning it and posting it.

shoppingnut

I always thought the clown was funny with the sign and that the balloon took off by accident, thus the help me sign. I don't understand why they made changes like that in ride, just like they changed the mountain goat in the beginning not to look so mean. I guess the "happy police" must have rehabbed the ride.

JEDIsney

Ever since I read Kingdom Keepers, I never thought of it's a small world the same way again.

Seriously, that book will change your whole perspective on the ride. And of course, I read the book on the train ride down to Disney. When we got to the Magic Kingdom, I was a little hesitant about riding it's a small world, but I went on it and everything was fine.

But then we went over to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and we got stuck in the last scene... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom