Help me name our new dog !

PolynesianPrincess

Walter... after the man himself, Walt Disney!! :)

Or maybe a character in your favorite attraction?
Jose from Tiki Room
Jack from Pirates
Rover / Sport / Queenie (all past names of the dog in Carousel of Progress)

pumpkin7

kermit!
fozzie....
gonzo hhee.

we have cats, but we had: Jack (sparrow), Indy (indiana) and a hamster named Chewbacca.

we now have: Harley (harleyquinn from batman) and Ripley (ellen ripley of alien)

Lucky

Our dog's name was Napoleon after one of the dogs in the Aristocats. The other dog in that movie was Lafayette.

Those would be especially good names if you had French poodles. By the way Lafayette (George Lindsey) died just a couple of weeks ago. He was best known as Goober on the Andy Griffith Show. Napoleon (Pat Buttram) died many years ago. He was best known as Mr. Haney on Green Acres. Duchess (Eva Gabor) also starred on Green Acres. Someone at Walt Disney Productions must have been watching a lot of CBS TV back then.

VDisneyFan18

First off my dog is named osborne after the light show at xmas in hollywood studios

how about

roy(walt's brother)
Goofy
stitch
Lillian(walt's wife)
Astro(orbiter)
Jack(Jack Sparrow) (my dog is named jack but not related to disney)

Mad Stitch

We had a dalmation named Pongo, (someone stole him)...

How horrible.

I named my dog Copper after the dog in The Fox and the Hound. It doesn’t scream Disney but I know it is. Although I’ve been surprised how many people call it out without even being prompted.

Raven66

This is our Puppy Simba Bear maybe you can call it Simba.

picture.php

picture.php

Beautiful dog. One of our dogs is half lab/ half chow.

Our other dog is named Disney. We have two cats, one is Belle and the other one is Dory. We had a hamster we named Splash. He is no longer with us.

Remy is a good name. I wanted to name Dory that but I was out voted.

joannecasey

Original Poster
Wow ! Haven't checked this in a couple of days ... great suggestions !!

To answer a few of you, our new little one is a male and he is a mix between a pure bred golden retriever and a Valley Bull Dog ! Wish I knew how to put pictures on here !

Thanks so much everyone ... love hearing all the suggestions !!!!!!!!! :)

joannecasey

Original Poster
First off my dog is named osborne after the light show at xmas in hollywood studios

how about

roy(walt's brother)
Goofy
stitch
Lillian(walt's wife)
Astro(orbiter)
Jack(Jack Sparrow) (my dog is named jack but not related to disney)

omg I LOVE Osborne !!!! That is why we named our cat Wishes because we love that fireworks so much. I never even thought of Osborne which we also absolutely love !! I think that one will definitely be a contender !!!!!!!!!

joannecasey

Original Poster
photostream

Let's see if this works ! I've never attached a picture before ! This is a pic of our new little buddy that you will hopefully all be able to see ! :)

ok... that didn't work ! how do you upload pictures on this thing ???!!!!!!! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom