Help Locating Leave a Legacy Tile

marksniles

Original Poster
Does anyone know how to find your Leave a Legacy Tile. This will be our first trip to EPCOT since they have installed the tile. I have my tile locater address. It's East 6-A-2-6-21. If anyone could help that would be great!
Thanks!
Have a Magical Day!
Mark

SDav10495

What they should really have is a Tile Locator Locator...all booths and kiosks have been removed since they stopped LaL sales this June. If I'm not mistaken, you can now locate your tile from the shops near Guest Relations...yes? No? Wrong side of SSE?

Captain Hank

There is a Leave a Legacy locator station in the Epcot Camera Center, under Spaceship Earth. Just ask one of the cast members at the register opposite the photopass area. They'll be able to tell you the address of your tile, and give you a slip of paper with directions on it.

As for your tile, it is located on the East side of the courtyard (to your right, as you face away from Spaceship Earth). It is in row 6. The rows are numbered with row 1 closest to Spaceship Earth and row 7 closest to the turnstyles. It is on section A (closest to the central planter), panel 2, row 6 (count 6 tiles up on panel 2) and column 21 (count 21 tiles across, left to right). (I work with the Legacy locator :) )

marksniles

Original Poster
There is a Leave a Legacy locator station in the Epcot Camera Center, under Spaceship Earth. Just ask one of the cast members at the register opposite the photopass area. They'll be able to tell you the address of your tile, and give you a slip of paper with directions on it.

As for your tile, it is located on the East side of the courtyard (to your right, as you face away from Spaceship Earth). It is in row 6. The rows are numbered with row 1 closest to Spaceship Earth and row 7 closest to the turnstyles. It is on section A (closest to the central planter), panel 2, row 6 (count 6 tiles up on panel 2) and column 21 (count 21 tiles across, left to right). (I work with the Legacy locator :) )

Thanks Captain Hank! That's a big help! We're leaving for WDW on Saturday and we'll be at EPCOT on this Sunday!

Have a Magical Day!
Mark

scottnj1966

Here is the location map

leavealegacymap(1).jpg

leavealegacymap(2).jpg

This should help you locate it.

farmgirl

Thank you so much we will use that as an example to find ours now.:wave:

Amy L Heckman

Amy L Heckman

Looking for location of my tile anyone still able to get to info for me ? I'm not there and friends are looking I found my old color photo etc but can't find my location #'s

Amy L Heckman

Do you still have a way of finding out my location today ?

QUOTE="Captain Hank, post: 2403139, member: 7902"]There is a Leave a Legacy locator station in the Epcot Camera Center, under Spaceship Earth. Just ask one of the cast members at the register opposite the photopass area. They'll be able to tell you the address of your tile, and give you a slip of paper with directions on it.

As for your tile, it is located on the East side of the courtyard (to your right, as you face away from Spaceship Earth). It is in row 6. The rows are numbered with row 1 closest to Spaceship Earth and row 7 closest to the turnstyles. It is on section A (closest to the central planter), panel 2, row 6 (count 6 tiles up on panel 2) and column 21 (count 21 tiles across, left to right). (I work with the Legacy locator :) )[/QUOTE]

Cmdr_Crimson

Wow 10 year thread bump! Well, since someone posted..Here's something to find....Try to locate N'Sync in the Leave a Legacy tiles.....Good luck!
NSYNC_Meetthemagic.com_.jpg

__JoeyJoe__

Wish I new where my family’s was I work there too and still can’t find my family ….

__JoeyJoe__

Wish I could find my family I work there n still can’t find my family …we had it done back in 1999 I believe …

JIMINYCR

There is a tile finder help section at the ends of the wall. You access by using your phone and scan the QR code. If you need to you can also go to guest relations for help. We visited our tile on our last trip and were pleased with the new set up. A lot nicer presentation than the gray gravestones of yesterday.

meems

There is a tile finder help section at the ends of the wall. You access by using your phone and scan the QR code. If you need to you can also go to guest relations for help. We visited our tile on our last trip and were pleased with the new set up. A lot nicer presentation than the gray gravestones of yesterday.
here's a question to revive a dead thread - what about if you're disabled and will likely never get a chance to see your legacy tile again? I have my numbers for panel row and tile. (the new colorful version!) I would like to see it again. How can I do this? Everyone says "go to epcot" well, that's easier said than done now that i'm thousands of miles away and in no condition to make that endeavor. How can I see this, if ever?

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

here's a question to revive a dead thread - what about if you're disabled and will likely never get a chance to see your legacy tile again? I have my numbers for panel row and tile. (the new colorful version!) I would like to see it again. How can I do this? Everyone says "go to epcot" well, that's easier said than done now that i'm thousands of miles away and in no condition to make that endeavor. How can I see this, if ever?
They were meant to be something you would revisit on return trips. Your situation leaves you with a couple of choices as I see it. First find someone you know who is going, give them your tile info and have them get you a good photo. Or second post your desire on this site as a post , connect with someone on this site who might be willing to do the same for you. Sometimes members here are willing to help others.
We are lucky Disney decided to keep the tiles at all.

scottnj1966

They were meant to be something you would revisit on return trips. Your situation leaves you with a couple of choices as I see it. First find someone you know who is going, give them your tile info and have them get you a good photo. Or second post your desire on this site as a post , connect with someone on this site who might be willing to do the same for you. Sometimes members here are willing to help others.

meems

That is a great idea - thank you for the response. We are indeed lucky that they decided to keep them! I have friends who still live in the area and may be able to snap a picture at some point. Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom