Help, it's a secret!

VillianFan

I have planned a surprise trip for my family for Star Wars Weekends and it is killing me not to be excited and tell them about it. I would love to hear some encouraging words to help me keep the secret.

My plan is to tell them on Easter with a big egg hunt giving clues along the way, but April 11th is a long time to wait.

Help me keep my sanity!!!
Thanks

In Wonderland

OOh! OOh!! Buy one of those blank jigsaw puzzles they have for party favors; write it out on the puzzle; put a different puzzle piece in each egg; have the hunt; then have them
put the puzzle together!! That would be fun!:)

Upvote 0

Creekboy25

When my parents gave me a trip to Disneyworld for X-mas, (back in 4th grade) they bought me a disney book. It was about Goofy being a firefighter or something, and then inside the book she wrote about the trip. It was the best present ever!

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

I read in an article in Disney Magazine about a woman who woke her kids up one morning and told them they were going to Disney World that day!! She and her husband had already packed all the kids' clothes and everything. I thought that was the coolest thing. Good luck...you're almost there and the look on their faces will make it all worth it! :D

Upvote 0

Nansafan

All these surprise stories reminded me of something my boss did for his son. The son was in 3rd or 4th grade and was walking to school one morning. My boss and his wife let him get about halfway between the house and school and then they drove down the block and told him to get in the car. The boy thought he was getting a ride to school. When they turned away from the school, the boy said that they were going the wrong way. My boss said something like, "if we were taking you to school, this would be the wrong way, but we're not going to school. This is the right way to go to Disney World." The kid freaked.

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Awww....all these stories are bringing a tear to my eye;)

When I was young, my parents packed my stuff and loaded the back seat of the car with crayons, coloring books, toys etc and told me we were going to visit grandma, but we really went to Disney instead. I was too young to really remember it all though (about 4yrs old) I do remember hating Its A Small World (b/c it was too dark!) the first time, and then never wanting to get off it in the end. lol

Good luck with the easter egg hunt!
Maybe you could make mickey mouse shaped pancakes, drink out of disney glasses, etc, for breakfast that morning too.
I love the idea of the puzzle pieces, and spelling out Star Wars at Disney.....we've got some creative people here!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom