Help! I need my wine fix!

robynchic

Original Poster
I've been looking for wine racks for Kerry for Hanukkah, and started thinking about the wines we tasted when we did flights in Italy.

So now I want to try to find one of the wines I really liked, and see if I can buy it online. I know that the bottle we bought when he came to visit was Rosa Regale (and we both enjoyed it, while sitting in the jacuzzi after a long day of walking all over!). But there was one wine in particular that I really liked, and don't remember what it is.

Is there a list of the wines you can sample for the Italy flights? I know I'll recognize the wine by name.

PhotoDave219

I've been looking for wine racks for Kerry for Hanukkah, and started thinking about the wines we tasted when we did flights in Italy.

So now I want to try to find one of the wines I really liked, and see if I can buy it online. I know that the bottle we bought when he came to visit was Rosa Regale (and we both enjoyed it, while sitting in the jacuzzi after a long day of walking all over!). But there was one wine in particular that I really liked, and don't remember what it is.

Is there a list of the wines you can sample for the Italy flights? I know I'll recognize the wine by name.

Yeah, there is... however It's not readily online. Hell of a lot of good that does you, i know, however I know that one of them is also made by Banfi.... those wonderful Italians that make that Rosa Regal.

Off Topic - Selected Publix (including the one by Chatam) Carry's Rosa regal.

robynchic

Original Poster
Yeah, there is... however It's not readily online. Hell of a lot of good that does you, i know, however I know that one of them is also made by Banfi.... those wonderful Italians that make that Rosa Regal.

Off Topic - Selected Publix (including the one by Chatam) Carry's Rosa regal.
I'm almost certain Wegman's back home might carry it. They have a fantastic wine selection.

I just remembered one part of the name, though. It was Principessa somethinerother.

But it doesn't matter at the moment- I went to Chateau Morissette with Kerry yesterday for an invitation only open house, and sampled quite a few wines, including the $48 reserve red. And came home with a red and a white. So maybe I should finish those before buying any more!

robynchic

Original Poster
Good news! I went to a spirits store back home (mostly wine), and asked one of the employees. I said that I new it was Principessa, but I didn't know anything else about it. He showed me two bottles, and I recognized which one it was right away.

So now I have another white in my fridge. Thank goodness I'm almost done with one of the 3 wines I had before I bought this one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom