HELP! I just lost my job

BSikor

Original Poster
I just lost my job. I have worked in the service industry my entire life. I have a strong background in managment and I need a job. I worked for Disney in the past as an hourly seasonal CM and loved it. I would love to get a managment job with Walt Disney World and was wondering if anyone out there could help me out with any suggestions or connections. The Disney job site doesn't have any operations or restaurant management positions listed. Only internships. It would be a dream to work for Disney again so anything that anyone can do to help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to settle for anything. I prefer the best. That's why I'm looking towards Disney.

Thanks!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Good luck... I haven't heard of anyone that's been hired straight into permanent positions of the nature in well over 6 years. Most people I've met made an intership into a permanent job, or worked their way up. There is no rhyme or reason as to how Disney promotes from within... I've noticed that nepotism and assimilation within the Disney culture are the two biggest factors when getting a promotion at Disney.

BSikor

Original Poster
I have heard that too and was hoping that maybe since I had worked there in the past there might be another channel that I could go through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom