Help! I have a stupid cat!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Ok, so I was reading the forums today and my cat decided to hop on my keyboard. Suddenly everything got really small...I'm talking tiny.

It's only here on Magic though, as every other site I visit is big and normal sized. What did he hit and what can I do to make Magic normal sized again? Thanks! :)

Alexx

Look at the bottom corner of your screen it should say 100% if not .. change it so it does, that might work :)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hold ctrl down and scroll your mouse up while on magic...oh and Cats...most are stupid..;)
We have a winner!!!! I must have been scrolling when the cat sat on the ctrl button!

And my cats aren't that bad...:lol: Just when he decides to get in the way. (I used to feel the same way as you Dana...until one just warmed my heart to her cat like ways... :) )

maggiegrace1

Not all cats, by my cat can be smart--but the majority of the time she's stupid.
:lol:
We have a winner!!!! I must have been scrolling when the cat sat on the ctrl button!

And my cats aren't that bad...:lol: Just when he decides to get in the way. (I used to feel the same way as you Dana...until one just warmed my heart to her cat like ways... :) )
:sohappy:

I just do not like cats..and will probably never get close enough to one to let it try and warm my heart..:lol:

They pounce and are sneaky and scary..:mad::eek::lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
:lol:

:sohappy:

I just do not like cats..and will probably never get close enough to one to let it try and warm my heart..:lol:

They pounce and are sneaky and scary..:mad::eek::lookaroun
Maybe you aren't seeing the right cat...:lol:

Although, yes, sometimes mine can do that. It's just like a kid...what can I get away with...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom